Pytheas can assist its clients clearly identify appropriate investment opportunities through in-depth research and analysis of the world's equities, industries, and markets. If involved in investment management and corporate development, credit analysis, fixed-income and equity investment, or risk management, Pytheas is your best source for independent, objective research and insightful (credit) opinions. Pytheas offers products and services in both traditional and quantitative analysis designed to meet the needs of investment, development and credit professionals through a unique blend of global coverage and local service.
A relationship with Pytheas allows you to take advantage of an expertise that spans to most emerging markets - Central & Eastern Europe, the Balkans, Eurasia, Africa, the Gulf and the Middle East. We maintain research on nearly every type of entity that has ever tapped those emerging debt markets, including corporate issuers, banks and insurance companies. Our research services can be customized by sector, region, or asset class to address your specific areas of interest.
Our Emerging Markets Research advisory is designed to meet the needs of fixed-income analysts and investment managers at commercial and investment banks, insurance companies, money managers, and mutual funds for daily statistical analysis, if required and expert commentary on the multitude of intrinsic and external factors that influence bond market pricing and portfolio com-position.
Our advisory services focus on analysis of credit quality trends in aggregate and by sector, including defaults, rating upgrades, downgrades, and reviews; bond yields; and new issuance volumes. The service also covers a whole host of broader economic issues that can come to bear on both corporate credit worth and investor risk sensitivity, including, unemployment, consumer spending, industrial capacity utilization, retail inventory and sales, and money supply and inflation.
- Consultation with an international staff of professionals trained in credit analysis, economic analysis, legal and political risk, and accounting practices.
- Issuer analysis on industrial companies, utilities, banks, insurance companies, countries, counties, states, cities, government and supranational agencies, non-profit organizations, projects, originators of structured finance transactions, and mutual funds These analyses include liquidity risk assessments - examinations of short-term liquidity from both internal and external sources.
- Transaction-level analysis for asset-backed securities, residential and commercial mortgage securities, syndicated bank loans, and other derivative instruments.
- Statistical research and ratios, rating reviews, credit opinions, outlooks, market overviews.
- Industry and sector outlooks offering broad fundamental analysis of the strengths and challenges within industry segments and individual credits. Quantitative assessments are provided through comprehensive peer group comparisons on key financial and operating measures.